True AC Module Systems
SolarBridge Technologies offers solar module manufacturers and installers an innovative microinverter solution that makes rooftop solar simpler, more cost-efficient and reliable.
With the SolarBridge AC Module System, module manufacturers and installers can offer their customers a complete, roof-ready AC module solution. With an integrated SolarBridge Pantheon, each AC module can perform its own power conversion. SolarBridge is the only company that delivers a truly integrated microinverter backed by a standard 25-year warranty. Our on-site and web-based management system completes the solution for 24/7 monitoring of every customer’s system.
The SolarBridge AC Module System consists of three components: The SolarBridge PantheonTM or Pantheon II microinverter, the SolarBridge Power Manager and the SolarBridge Power Portal.
- Roof-ready AC modules are up to twice as fast to install as DC modules.
- System design becomes easier with no string sizing or AC bus cables.
- Additional AC modules are easy to add because each module operates independently.
- Only SolarBridge offers an integrated microinverter backed by the same 25-year guarantee as a solar module.
- SolarBridge designs its microinverters for reliability, using film caps instead of e-caps or other failure-prone components.
- Rigorous testing and qualification ensures performance and reliability well beyond regulatory standards.
- Constant on-site monitoring identifies performance issues quickly, minimizing any system downtime.
Greater Energy Harvest
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) at the module level means each AC module produces its maximum power.
- AC module system produce up to 25 percent more energy, even in shady conditions.
- Sites previously disqualified due to shade or roof orientation are now good candidates for solar.
- No exposed DC wiring on the roof or in the building, decreasing the risk of shock hazard.
- The microinverter automatically shuts off in the event of a fire or arc fault.
- In the event of a fire, rescue workers can shut off all live electricity, not just the central inverter.